Round Bottom Rental is Growing!
Current Job Openings:
- Experienced Diesel/Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance w/ HSA option
- 401K Retirement Plan w/ Match
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Tool allowance
- Company provided uniforms
Experienced Diesel/Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- We are looking for an experienced diesel/heavy equipment mechanic to work primarily in field services. Full time/part-time available with flexible hours. Must have your own tools and dependable transportation. Must have a good driving record and be able to drive company vehicles.
- Must have experience working on heavy equipment, some hydraulic & diesel repair experience a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must have dependable transportation to and from work
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
Occasional weekends, as needed
A waiting period may apply
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
RBR provides equal employment opportunities (“EEO”) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. RBR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We offer our employees competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled.